Friday 30 April 2010

Collision: Doritos King of Ads 2010

As usual I've been neglecting the blog, but today seemed a sweet day to add a new entry seen as I've just merrily submitted y entry to this years Dorito King of Ads competiton. This competition allowed me to do something new and original compared to my day job, but also use my Canon 5D MK II in another unique situation. Again I still have my reservations about the usability of the Canon 5D MK III in video mode, but the results speak for themselves. Anyways here's the video, hope you enjoy and I'm sure you'll be seeing it on TV at some point in the near future... Click through to Youtube for the full 1080p version. Keep posted for an update with an insight into the making of certain aspects of this video. Enjoy.

Adam


No comments:

Post a Comment